When he drove the old hermit Ben Kenobi into Mos Eisley spaceport, young farm boy Luke Skywalker had no idea that he would end up becoming a Jedi Knight and saving the galaxy. Recreate the moment the adventure began with this special-edition set; Lego Star Wars Luke's Landspeeder.
Build the vehicle that Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi drive into the Tatooine spaceport of Mos Eisley. Recreate the epic moment when Obi-Wan first uses the Force on the Imperial Sandtroopers by uttering 'These are not the droids you're looking for.'
Luke's Landspeeder from Lego Star Wars features an all-new Landspeeder vehicle with a secret lightsaber compartment, a cast of droids and heroes, and a Sandtrooper guard with a security droid.
This Lego set comes with 5 minifigures; Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2, C-3PO and Sandtrooper
The Landspeeder belonging to Luke Skywalker, from Lego is made from 163 pieces and measures over 15cm long, 5cm wide and 5cm tall.
- Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2, C-3PO and sandtrooper Lego figures
- Landspeeder vehicle conceals secret lightsaber compartment
- Sandtrooper guard with security droid
- 163 pieces
- Measures over 15cm long, over 5cm wide and over 5cm tall
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.