Five things we love
1. Extendable buzzsaws on Sebulba's podracer
2. Spinning motors on Sebulba's podracer
3. Cool translucent details
4. Five minifigures
5. Display stands
The 808 piece Star Wars Lego Anakin Skywalker's and Sebulba's Podracers kit brings podracing to life in every detail.
It's the final lap of the Boonta Eve classic Pod Race and Anakin must race for his freedom. Sebulba won't make it easy for him though. The sneaky champion has built rotating saws into his podracer, which you can extend to attack.
This cool kit features translucent details such as the energy beams that hold the podracers together and spinning motors on Sebulba's racer ship. It also includes five minifigures - Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, Wald, Watto and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
At over a foot long, these models are great to fun play with but also look very impressive when shown off on the display stands you'll find in the box.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.