The Lego City - Passenger Train 7938 is super fast!
The Passenger Train is the fastest way for the people of Lego City to travel. Construct a circuit from 32 individual track pieces which include 16 flexible pieces which can be either curved or straight as required. Once built, the train can be controlled around the track using the 4 channel, 7 speed infrared remote control; up to 8 trains can be driven at once. The train features an engine and 2 passenger cars which have space for up to 10 minifigures to sit inside. The roof of the train can be removed to place the driver and 2 passenger minifigures inside. The train also features a station platform for Lego Minifigures to wait patiently.
The Lego passenger Train measures 69cm long and includes an engine with opening cockpit and 2 passenger cars. The train can be driven using the 4 channel, 7 speed infrared remote control in conjunction with the Lego Power Functions battery box, train motor and infrared receiver which are also included. This Lego Set comes with all the track needed to construct a circuit with a traffic light, station platform, 16 curved pieces of track and 16 flexible pieces of track.
Encourage imaginative play with Lego City - Passenger Train 7938, a great way to expand a Lego City collection.
Please note: Tracks are NOT compatible with Lego 9V trains although this train IS compatible with the 9V tracks.
- High speed Lego passenger train
- Train measures 69cm long
- 1 traffic light
- Train platform
- 3 minifigures - 1 train driver and 2 passengers
- Lego Power function battery box, train motor, infrared receiver
- Control up to 8 trains at once with the 7 speed infrared remote control.
- Track set
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.