The Lego City - Passenger Train 7938 is super fast!
The Passenger Train is the fastest way for the people of Lego City to travel. Construct a circuit from 32 individual track pieces which include 16 flexible pieces which can be either curved or straight as required. Once built, the train can be controlled around the track using the 4 channel, 7 speed infrared remote control; up to 8 trains can be driven at once. The train features an engine and 2 passenger cars which have space for up to 10 minifigures to sit inside. The roof of the train can be removed to place the driver and 2 passenger minifigures inside. The train also features a station platform for Lego Minifigures to wait patiently.
The Lego passenger Train measures 69cm long and includes an engine with opening cockpit and 2 passenger cars. The train can be driven using the 4 channel, 7 speed infrared remote control in conjunction with the Lego Power Functions battery box, train motor and infrared receiver which are also included. This Lego Set comes with all the track needed to construct a circuit with a traffic light, station platform, 16 curved pieces of track and 16 flexible pieces of track.
Encourage imaginative play with Lego City - Passenger Train 7938, a great way to expand a Lego City collection.
Please note: Tracks are NOT compatible with Lego 9V trains although this train IS compatible with the 9V tracks.
- High speed Lego passenger train
- Train measures 69cm long
- 1 traffic light
- Train platform
- 3 minifigures - 1 train driver and 2 passengers
- Lego Power function battery box, train motor, infrared receiver
- Control up to 8 trains at once with the 7 speed infrared remote control.
- Track set
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.