- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Even web slingers need to unwind! Help little builders aged 4 and up make the ultimate hangout HQ with the LEGO Marvel Spidey And His Amazing Friends Spider-Man Webquarters Hangout (10784) construction toy.
Kids can swoop in on the Ghost Copter and join the gang shooting hoops, skateboarding, gaming, dancing and making art. When Green Goblin crashes the party, Spider-Man can catch him in a web.
Building confidence LEGO 4+ models come with Starter Bricks, which provide a sturdy base to start from, for kids who can’t wait to play, each bag of bricks in this cool building toy contains a character and a model so there’s no need to complete the whole build in one go. Simple picture instructions mean anyone of any age can become a master builder in no time.
- Comes with Spider-Man, Ghost-Spider, Miles Morales, Ms. Marvel, and super villain Green Goblin minifigures, plus Trace-E, the Ghost Copter and a 2-in-1 Goblin car
- Kids can shoot hoops with Spider-Man, dance with Ghost-Spider, make art with Miles Morales, play video games with Ms. Marvel, or trap Goblin in a buildable web
- Creative accessories, such as a pumpkin trick, pizza, guitar, 2 webs with strings, brush paint, palette and ball spark hours of endless fun
- Comes with Starter Bricks to get kids building fast. Simple picture instructions mean there’s no barrier to building, even for kids just learning to read
- Approximate dimension 22 x 25 cm
- Suitable for age 4 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days