Iron Man is locked in an epic battle with Thanos for the Infinity Gauntlet. Put the armoured superhero into his high-speed jet and launch an attack on the evil super villain. When Thanos tries to shoot it down with his powerful gun tower, strike back using the jet’s 2 shooting discs. The action gets even more exciting on land when Iron Man and Thanos increase their powers using the energy stand!
LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man vs. Thanos (76170) puts superhero action into kids’ hands. This versatile, buildable action toy is designed to encourage shared play and developmental growth.Empower young superheroes!Made with budding builders in mind, 4+ sets are packed with cool details to ensure youngsters have a great play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks contains a complete model and character to get the play started fast. The set also includes a Starter Brick to get youngsters building with a partly constructed jet. All 4+ sets come with easy-to-follow building steps and, for extra fun, the downloadable LEGO Building Instructions app includes digital Instructions PLUS, which allows kids to zoom, rotate and visualize the set as they build. Fun for all the familyA LEGO 4+ playset is a special treat for any child – and for the rest of the family too. As adults pass on their construction skills, they share precious developmental milestones with their little builder.
- LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man vs. Thanos (76170) is an iconic superhero construction toy designed to develop the imagination, dexterity and building confidence of youngsters aged 4 and up.
- Includes Iron Man and Thanos minifigures, a streamlined jet, gun tower and 2 energy stands, one for Iron Man and one for Thanos.
- Parents and kids will enjoy lots of fun together, recreating movie scenes and dreaming up endless superhero adventures of their own as they help Iron Man take on super villain Thanos.
- This LEGO® 4+ set is specially designed with a Starter Brick and simple building steps so youngsters aged 4 and up can learn to build and develop creative confidence as they go.
- Iron Man’s jet plane measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) long and 4 in. (12 cm) wide – an ideal size for small hands to pick up, play with and take wherever they go.
- This iconic superhero pairing is the perfect kids’ birthday gift, holiday entertainment or special treat for any day of the year.
- The included build-and-play guide grows youngsters’ building confidence, and the free digital building tool, Instructions PLUS, lets kids zoom and rotate as they build.
- LEGO® 4+ sets introduce children to a universe of movie favourites, TV characters and everyday heroes that they will love to share with parents and other playtime partners.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure all 4+ sets are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy strict child safety standards.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £10 or more
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.