- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Wheatley and the pilot have left a clever trap. They’re planning to lure Blue into a cage using some food – Oh no! Blue has been tricked into entering the cage!
The evil hunters have already loaded him into their helicopter and they are trying to make a getaway. But if you are quick you could still catch them.
Help Owen jump onto the quad bike and speed after his favourite dinosaur pal. He has a crossbow to try and stop them but he needs to watch out for the helicopter’s powerful 6-stud shooter.
Will he make it to the helicopter, set Blue free and rescue the stolen eggs? Only you can help this dino-duo back to safety.
Perfect for dino-adventurers ages 4 to 7.
- Three minifigures: Owen, Wheatley and a pilot
- Blue the velociraptor figure with snapping jaws and posable limbs
- Helicopter with rotating blades, belly hook, 6-stud shooter, dual searchlights and space for a storage chest
- a cage and frame with attachment for helicopter cable
- a quad bike with a spare tyre
- Accessories are: Owen's backpack, dinosaur tooth, chicken leg and a dinosaur egg plus weapons including a tranquilizer gun with a syringe, a handgun stud shooter and a crossbow stud shooter
- Building instructions
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
£3.99 Free until Friday 15th November 2019!
- Order before 3pm and collect your order on the next working day at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 2 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.