Join Stephanie as she picnics with her pooch Pebble by a pretty waterfall. While playing, her dog gets trapped under a fallen tree. Andrea races to the rescue on her quad bike. It has everything she’ll need to save this pet in peril. Help her unload her chain and attach it to the tree. The tree lifts as Andrea puts her quad bike in gear. Soothe the puppy with a loving stroke and a bottle of milk.
Looking for a great-value, creative gift for an animal-mad kid? The Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442) provides hours of exciting LEGO® Friends animal rescue play for children who love to swoop into action and save the day! Feature-packed for action funThis little rescue toy has loads of cool features and accessories to inspire quick, creative play. There’s a pretty riverside scene where LEGO Friends Stephanie and her dog can picnic. The tree is hinged so it can ‘trap’ the dog, sparking the rescue play. The drivable quad bike has a chain to winch the fallen tree and there’s lots of cute accessories so kids can look after the saved pup.Making miniature heroesThis quick-to-build vet toy is the ideal gift for kids who love to play the hero. Luckily, they won’t need a heroic effort to build this set, which includes Instructions PLUS. Available in the LEGO Building Instructions app, this digital guide includes zoom, rotate and ghost modes to make the building process as clear as possible.
- Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy (41442) is a compact pet-in-peril playset. Kids can pretend to race to the aid of an animal in trouble, freeing it from a fallen tree with an all-action quad bike.
- This rescue toy includes 2 LEGO® Friends mini-doll characters, a new-for-January-2021 puppy figure, a cute buildable countryside picnic scene and a quad bike.
- Kids can pretend to picnic and play with the puppy or ramp up the drama by making the tree fall to trap the dog. They can use the quad bike to lift the tree, freeing the pooch and saving the day!
- Children will love the vet kit that comes with this LEGO® Friends set. It includes a feeding bottle and bone for the dog, walkie-talkie, chain to lift the tree, picnic-cloth tile, sandwich and a mug.
- A convenient holiday, Christmas or birthday present for a boy or girl aged 6+ who deserves a treat. Reward hard work with this creative everyday gift that inspires fun hours of rescue storytelling.
- The waterfall and quad bike each measure over 2 in. (6 cm), so they’re small enough to leave out for kids to enjoy instant rescue fun whenever they want.
- Want to give young builders a building experience that’s even more fun? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! With zoom, rotate, ghost and save modes, it helps make building a breeze.
- The Vet Clinic Rescue Buggy is compatible with the Vet Clinic Ambulance (41445) and Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446), opening up a world of caring LEGO® Friends animal rescue play.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.