Roll along just about anywhere in a pair of Heelys, the original wheeled trainers.
These awesome, lightweight skate shoes feature two stealth wheels housed in each heel, allowing you to switch between walking, running and rolling along at any moment. Simply lean back on your heels to roll along anywhere, and lean forward when you want to stop. There are plenty of tricks you can perform when your skills on the wheels are good. You can even remove the wheels to transform your Heelys into a pair of fashionable street shoes.
This pair of size 4 Heelys Fizz roller shoes come in a feminine white and pink colour scheme, which have smooth synthetic and mesh uppers. The wheels are made of cast polyurethane, and use ABEC 1 608 ball bearings for an incredibly smooth ride.
Heelys Fizz White/Pink Size 4 shoes are great for encouraging active play.
Please note: Heelys are a very snug fit, so order a shoe that is a size bigger than normal. Wheel removal tool not included.
- The original wheeled trainers
- Size 4
- White and pink colour scheme
- 2 wheels in each trainer
- ABEC 1 bearings
- Cast PU "smooth ride" wheels
- Smooth synthetic and mesh uppers
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days