If you want more gore from your magic then the odd bunny in a top hat, then Mr Creepy has just the set for you.
This awesome box of tricks is packed with severed body parts, chattering teeth and spooky gravitating tomb stones. There are 25 hair-raising tricks in total, each giving a new twist on a classic illusion and sure to creep out any audience brave enough to watch you perform.
The Mr Creepy Magic set includes easy-to-follow instructions and is suitable for budding magicians aged seven and up.
- Chattering teeth
- Severed ear
- Grotesque head
- Severed finger pull
- Deck of tricks cards
- Devious dagger hand
- Gory guillotine
- Gravitating ghost tomb stones
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £20.00, or £2.99 for orders under £20.00
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £20.00 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.