Bring the thrill of the Channel 4 TV show The Million Pound Drop home with this exciting family game.
This fantastic family board game is as close to the hit series as you can get without Davina McCall herself appearing in your front room.
Complete with all the nail-biting tension that's made The Million Pound Drop essential TV viewing, players begin with 40 'bundles of money' and have to try and keep hold of it over the course of eight questions.
For each question you have one minute to pile your cash on the trap door that you think contains the right answer. Not sure you know it? Then play it safe and spread the money over several answers.
When the time's up the trap doors on the wrong answers will open, dropping any cash you hedged on them out of the door and out of your pocket.
Can you hold your nerve, and make it through eight questions with your winnings intact?
The Million Pound Drop Game is great fun for all family members aged 12 and up.
- Slot-together card game board
- 240 double-sided question cards
- 40 money bundles
- One-minute countdown timer
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.