Beat the Camera is a nerve-jangling quest to find a precious gemstone. To get to the gem, you’ll have to beat your friends and beat the camera.
For a simple game, place the gemstone on its stand so players can see it, then push the Play button on the camera. Sound effects will start the countdown as players get to their positions before the camera’s beady eyes start to sweep the room, scanning the space from side to side… When the sounds and the camera stop, FREEZE! Don’t move a muscle or the camera’s invisible beam will detect you, the alarm will go off and you’ll be out of the game! Keep playing until one player can grab the gemstone, get back to the camera to stop it – without being spotted – and win!
For a longer game, players can head back to their starting places without stopping the camera. You can play solo or with friends and family. Or, for the ultimate hide and seek challenge, ask one player to conceal the gemstone and get all the others to hunt it down without being nabbed by the camera’s roving eye.
- Capture the gemstone without being caught! Race to find the treasure as the camera scans the room from side to side! Freeze! You’re on camera!
- Collect the gem and be first to disarm the camera.
- Play solo, trying to get to the gemstone; go head-to-head with other players; or have someone hide the gemstone and start the hunt!
- Contains 1 camera, 1 gemstone and stand, instructions.
- Suitable for ages 3 years +
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery (Currently unavailable)
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days