The Monopoly Travel World Tour board game is a twist on classic Monopoly gameplay that has players discovering and visiting exciting travel destinations.
Players buy destinations, complete travel goals, and stamp the dry-erase gameboard with their token stamper to win. Create memories with the Travel Journal cards that become part of the gameplay in future games and learn fun facts about locations across the globe along the way. What a great game for travel buffs!
This travel edition of the Monopoly game is a fun game for a family game night and it's a great game for kids 8 and up.
- Includes dry-erase gameboard, 4 tokens with self-inking stamps, 22 Destination cards, 10 Chance cards, 10 Travel Journal cards, 2 dice, cardboard money, and game guide.
- Make your mark on the dry-erase gameboard! Players can have so much fun using the self-inking stamping tokens to track the different locations they've visited
- Get the family together to play this edition of the Monopoly game in which properties are destinations from around the world. The Destination cards include travel goals and list fun facts about that location
- Suitable for ages 8 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days