Prepare your child for the real world at an early age with the K'NEX STEM Explorations Gears Building Set!
With the 143 assorted parts and pieces in this set, children can build three fully functioning, unique geared models such as a crank fan, an egg beater, and a car window! K'NEX rods and connectors are plastic and made with a high-quality construction.
This engineering educational toy comes with a handy illustrated instruction manual as well as three downloadable activity sheets to guide children through hands-on, building adventures. They will be introduced to concepts like gear configurations, gear ratios, rotational speed, mechanical advantage, and more!
Studies reveal that students have more success learning STEM subjects through activities that are related to the real world than through reading about abstract concepts in textbooks. Promote your children's knowledge of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) concepts by igniting their natural curiosity and creativity.
- K'NEX Education sets allow students to build replicas of real-world machines and understand the scientific principles that make them work
- 143 parts to build unique, fully-functioning replicas of real-world gear models and includes 3 after-build experiments
- Accommodates 1-2 students, working as a team - a perfect solution for home-school families ot for fun!
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators
- Suitable for ages 8 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.49 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery - Currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £99.99 or £5.99 for orders under £99.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days