Get ready for showtime with Sesame Street's Let's Rock Elmo.
Gone are the days when a cuddly toy did little more than sit on your bed and look cute. Nowadays we're just not satisfied unless they're all-singing, all-dancing and action-packed. Let's Rock Elmo ticks all the boxes and brings Sesame Street's loveable red monster to life.
Rocking a cool tee-shirt, Elmo loves performing with youngsters. He sings into his microphone, bangs his drums, shakes his tambourine and boogies away to six Sesame Street songs.
The cool toy will entertain tots aged 18 months and up for hours but they don't have to let him hog the spotlight - Elmo's instruments are perfect for little hands and the clever toy will sing along when little ones are playing his favourite tunes on the drum or tambourine.Requires six AA batteries (included).
- Height: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.