Get motor skills growing with the Pop & Spin Mower! This lean, green mowing machine introduces gardening basics, lawn mower safety and colours to little ones with phrases, lights and music.
Be careful to avoid hard objects when mowing! The yellow triangle button introduces lawn mower safety to help keep children safe around the real thing. Pull the cord to start the engine and hear it rumble while watching the sparkly, pretend blade spin. Popping beads add to the role-play by mimicking grass clippings. Spin the roller or press the light up buttons to explore gardening themes and colours. Mower should not be exposed to water or moisture.
- Explore gardening basics, lawn mower safety, and colours with interactive phrases, lights and sing-along songs.
- Pull the cord just like a real lawn mower to hear mowing sounds; push the mower to see the pretend blade spin and the multi coloured beads pop around!
- Sit and play with the roller and five light-up buttons that explore garden tools, gardening, colours and music.
- A bright yellow caution button introduces lawn mower safety including avoiding hard objects and turning it off before cleaning.
- Teaches colours, role-play, imitative play, safety, music & motor skills.
- Mower should not be exposed to water or moisture.
- Suitable for ages 2 years +
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Available for £5.99
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days