Explore tiny worlds full of huge discoveries with the Magic Adventures Microscope. Young biologists can zoom in on flowers, animals, food, minerals and more using nine double-sided smart slides that activate amazing BBC videos and images.
Discover answers to curious questions like: How do leaves changes colours? What do plant cells look like? What is sand made of anyway? Make your own discoveries by finding things around the house and getting a closer look using the reusable slides or large sample tray. You’ll be amazed what you can see with up to 200x magnification on this real microscope. See something incredible? Capture and save the on-screen images. Game time Defend microorganisms from micro-invaders or put your skills to the test with the What’s This? quiz.
- Nine double-sided smart slides show custom, educational BBC videos and images on the 2.4" viewing screen
- High-quality videos and breathtaking images explore 15 topics including flowers, animals, food and minerals
- Real microscope features up to 200x magnification; prepare your own samples using the reusable slides or use the tray to view samples that are too big for the slides
- Test your knowledge with the What’s This? quiz game or play four action-packed games across 24 exciting levels
- Intended for ages 5+ years
- Approximate Dimensions: 11 x 13 x 25 cm
- Battery requirements: 4 x AA (included)
- Suitable for ages 5 years +
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.49 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery - Currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £99.99 or £5.99 for orders under £99.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days