Why we love the VTech Pink InnoTab Tablet
- 12cm LCD touch screen
- Develop skills in reading, spelling, maths, logic and creativity
- Built-in e-reader, art studio, video player and photo viewer
- Download extra games and learning apps
- Works with Kidizoom cameras
The VTech InnoTab Tablet is a fantastic learning tablet computer for kids which is now available in Pink.
Take control of the action with the 12cm touch screen and motion sensor, and play games that teach you skills in reading, spelling, maths, logic and creativity.
There are also plenty of things to do using the built-in apps like a real tablet:
- Read books and stories with the ebook reader
- Draw fantastic pictures with the art studio
- Look at your photos and watch videos
You can download even more games and learning apps from your computer, and use the tablet with the range of VTech Kidizoom cameras.
The Innotab has no internet access and has to be connected to a computer using a USB to add apps or send photos - so mum and dad are in control when you go online. They can also buy credits for you to use, so there's no unexpected shocks when the credit card bill arrives.
The VTech Pink Innotab Tablet needs 4 x AA batteries, which are not included.
- Batteries Required:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
£3.99 Free until Friday 15th November 2019!
- Order before 3pm and collect your order on the next working day at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 2 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.