Why we love VTech InnoTab 2
1. Built-in rotating camera
2. 12cm LCD touch-screen
3. Develop skills in reading, spelling, maths and logic
4. Features e-reader, interactive games, art studio, mp3 player and photo editor
5. Download extra games and learning apps
With the VTech InnoTab 2 - Pink children have a world of fun and learning at their fingertips.
This exciting multi-media learning tablet helps kids to develop core skills in reading, spelling, maths and logic through fun games and educational activities.
The new and improved InnoTab now has a built-in 1.3 mega pixel camera with a rotating lens, a microphone and video recorder.
With the 12cm colour display touch-screen and motion activated gaming system, children can:
- Read books and stories with the e-reader
- Play games and interact with their favourite characters
- View and edit photos
- Draw fantastic pictures with the art studio
- View films and video clips
- Store and listen to music
The InnoTab 2 comes with 15 apps. Parents can also download additional games and apps via the VTech Learning Lodge Navigator website. The InnoTab has no internet access, making it safe for kids, but can be connected to a computer with the included USB cable.
Suitable for 4 to 9 year olds, this easy-to-use tablet requires 4 x AA batteries and an SD card for downloads (not included).
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for 48 hour delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Tuesday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and collect your order on the next working day at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 2 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.