The pink LeapFrog LeapPad2 boasts two cameras, a 5 inch screen and hundreds of fun games and activities to boost kids' brainpower.
The latest version of LeapFrog's kid-friendly app has all the best bits of the original but with better speed, memory and battery life.
It's got loads to keep tech-savvy youngsters entertained, including:
- Video and music player
- Cameras on the front and back
- Video recorder
- Compatible with over 150 game cartridges and apps
On top of all that, the stylish touch-screen tablet comes with built-in apps that allow you to:
- Look after a virtual pet
- Direct animated cartoons
- Learn and sing along to songs
- Make masterpieces in the art studio
The LeapPad cleverly combines fun with learning and improves skills in everything from maths to creativity.
Mum and dad can even keep track of your progress, or set specific spelling and maths levels to mirror what you're learning at school.
The tablet comes with five apps - two of these you need to download via a PC. The LeapPad can't connect to the internet, making it safe for kids to use.
You'll need 4 x AA batteries to work the LeapPad2, which are not included. Please note: headphones and carrying case are sold separately.
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in up to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Fast Track Dispatch
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £4.99 for orders under £39.99
- Available on selected items, when they are bought on their own or with other fast track items. Eligible products will display a fast track icon.
- Delivery in up to 2 working days
- UK mainland only
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.