Why we love the Leapster Explorer
1. Handheld learning games system
2. High-res graphics, touch screen and stylus
3. Over 35 games and activties available
4. Challenges adjust to match child's skill level
5. Parents can track learning progress online
Learn something new every day with the LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning Gaming System.
With high-res graphics and a colour touch-screen, you'll love using the green and white Leapster Explorer to play exciting learning games.
In fact, you'll be having so much fun you won't even realise how much the activities are boosting your reading, maths and science skills.
It comes with a Leaplet card so you can download one of 20 learning apps and get playing straight away, but there are loads more games, activities, videos and e-books available online.
You can also go on adventures with your favourite TV and film characters by using Leapster Explorer games cartridges (sold separately).
You'll even get the chance to gloat about how much you're learning when mum and dad go online to check what games you're playing and what skills you're picking up.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.