Compatiable with the LeapFrog LeapReader Reading and Writing System and Tag Reading System.
Piece together the two-sided Leapfrog World Map Puzzle, and use your LeapReader Reading and Writing System (sold seperately) to embark on a global adventure.
You'll learn fun facts about the world, while playing more than 30 games and activities:
- Map racer: this timed quiz tests your knowledge of the world's countries with three different levels
- Treasure hunt: follow the clues to locate the "mystery country"
- Continents and countries: this timed quiz tests your continents and countries knowledge
- Let's explore: go on exciting expeditions with your hosts Reggie Rover and Sara Sahara
- Travel time: touch any two children on the map to find out how far apart they are and how long it takes to travel between them
- Kids like me: learn about where children live, what they eat for breakfast and how to say "hello" in their language
This fantastic jigsaw puzzle is suitable for young explorers aged four and up.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days