***WEB ONLY ITEM***
Get everything you need to become an instant rock star with the Paper Jamz Value Pack.
- One Paper Jamz toy rock guitar
- One Paper Jamz guitar strap (styles vary)
- One Paper Jamz toy drum kit (styles vary)
- One Paper Jamz toy amp
Paper Jamz uses amazing sensor technology to cram a whole lot of rocking into wafer-thin toy instruments that play just like the real thing.
Each instrument has three licensed songs built-in, and three play modes that let you play along with the songs or make up your own riffs.
Suitable for rock stars aged eight and up.
The Paper Jamz Value Pack includes:
Paper Jamz Rock Guitar 3
This bundle contains Paper Jamz Rock Guitar 3 - it's 77cm long and only 3mm thick.
There's a built-in speaker to rock the house with, but you can always plug in your headphones if the neighbours don't share your love of a sweet guitar lick.
It comes with three exclusive rock classics - Born to be Wild, Mississippi Queen and Smoke on The Water.
Paper Jamz Guitar Strap
You'll also get one of six 130cm long adjustable straps to hold your guitar while you're jamming.
Paper Jamz Drum Kit
When you've finished being a fret-shredding guitar god, you'll have one of six different Paper Jams Drum Kits to move onto.
Tap the drums and cymbals to play some awesome beats, then start pounding along with the built-in songs.
Like the Paper Jamz guitar, you can either plug the Drum Kit into your headphones or use the built-in speaker to rock out loud.
Paper Jamz Amp
Plug your Paper Jamz guitar or drum kit into this lightweight cardboard amp to rock even harder. You can also plug it into CD and MP3 players or anything with a headphone jack.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.