The Paper Jamz Pro Value Pack has got everything you need to start jamming and singing along to some awesome tunes.
Inside you'll find a Paper Jamz rock guitar, amp speaker, microphone and guitar gig bag.
Paper Jamz uses amazing sensor technology to cram a whole lot of rocking into wafer-thin toy instruments that play just like the real thing.
Great for children aged eight and up, you'll need 4 x AAA batteries and 8 x AA batteries to get this set going.
Add a Paper Jamz drum to complete the line-up.
Paper Jamz Pro Guitar 1
Jam along with the two built-in songs, or download MP3 tracks from your computer onto the guitar to play along with.
Let rip with the three different play modes:
Paper Jamz Pro Microphone Red
Clip the working amplifier to your belt, turn on the microphone, and get ready to take centre stage.
Sing along with the two pre-loaded songs, download your own MP3 tracks from your computer or let the Pro Microphone work its magic on your own music.
The Pro Microphone adds effects and auto-tuning to your voice in real time, so you’ll always sound pitch perfect when you sing.
Paper Jamz Amp Speaker
Turn it up to eleven and rock out louder with the Paper Jamz Amp Speaker.
This lightweight cardboard speaker plugs into your Paper Jamz guitars and drum sets, to help you turn up the volume while you're playing.
The amp has a built-in handle, making it easy to take your amp out with you and rock out anywhere.
Paper Jamz Guitar Gig Bag
Carry around your Paper Jamz guitars in style with this super cool Gig Bag.
It comes with a handy carry strap and features the Paper Jamz logo on the front.
- Batteries Required:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.