Why we love Toffee the Pony
Sways his head, wiggles his ears, blinks and neighs
'Chews' on his carrot
You never know what he's going to do next!
Gets scared but calms down with cuddles
Comes with a brush to keep him neat and tidy
Every child longs for their very own pony, and now that dream can come true thanks to Toffee.
Aside from being super cute and cuddly, this impressive interactive pet has loads of actions and interactive features to bring playtime to life.
He blinks, shakes his head, wiggles his ears and neighs just like a real pony. He even nibbles and make crunching noises when you feed him his carrot.
Toffee's only a baby so he gets scared by loud noises, but when he closes his eyes and his ears tremble you can calm him down by brushing his fur or giving him a cuddle.
Toffee makes a very special friend for kids aged 2 and up, and needs four AA batteries to work, which are not included.
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.