What can you do with the new Furby Boom app?
1. Name your Furby Boom - it will recognise its name!
2. Play lots of games
3. Hatch, collect and play with virtual Furblings!
4. Give your Furby Boom a shower or take it to the toilet
5. Translate Furbish
Furby Boom Blue Diamonds lets you play, chat, dance and interact with an electronic pet like never before!
Featuring a crazy new design, your Furby Boom will react to you and other Furbys, and how you treat it will shape its personality. Talk to it, feed it, tickle it...the more fun you have with your Furby Boom the better.
The new app unleashes a whole host of new features for you to get to grips with - read about some in the box on the right!
Furby Booms are 15cm tall, suitable for children aged six and up and require 4 x AA batteries, which are not included.
The free downloadble app is available on the Apple and Google Play stores for use with the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and a range of Android devices. Parents will also be pleased to know that there's a secret off switch!
If you look after your Furby Boom, it will also give you a virtual egg. Care for it and see it hatch into one of 50+ Furblings that you can interact and play with using the free app. Keeping playing with your Boom to unlock new Furblings - gift them to friends or accept one as a gift from them!
As you collect Furblings you can wash, treat and play with them. Build up your Furbling city to keep them all in.
Collect the main 50 Furblings to unlock a special golden Furbling!
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for 48 hour delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Tuesday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.