Why we love Woody the Sheriff
1. Exact replica from the Toy Story movies
2. Says 50 phrases digitally recorded from the films
3. Durable, high quality design
4. Collector's edition
5. Includes display stand and certificate of authenticity
Reach for the sky and shake the snake out of your boot - it's time to play cowboys with Toy Story's Woody the Sheriff.
The Toy Story trilogy is complete and Andy's off to college, so the stars of the hit films are looking for a new home. Save them from a lifetime stuck in the attic by giving them the love they need - starting with everyone's favourite cowboy, Woody.
Always loyal and heroic, the gang's leader and all-round good guy makes the perfect play companion.
The 40cm-tall replica of the Toy Story star features his soft rag-doll body and a traditional drawstring in his back that you can pull to hear no fewer than 50 of his favourite phrases from the films!
A classic, high quality toy that will last and last - the Toy Story Woody the Sheriff is a dream for collectors and young 'Andys' alike. He comes with a sturdy display stand, his infamous cowboy hat and a special edition certificate of authenticity.
Woody is suitable for Disney Pixar Toy Story fans aged four and up and requires two AAA batteries - not included.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.