- To get FREE Click & Collect spend £10
The world is full of adventures and possibilities and Barbie is ready to experience it all!
Enjoy finding fossils with the Barbie Career 60th Anniversary I Can Be a Palaeontologist Doll.
Barbie is ready for adventure in her cute shorts, t-shirt, camouflage jacket and hiking boots. She can wear her hard hat over her practical ponytail for safety when she’s working in caves or around cliffs.
Use the included ammonite fossil and palaeontology tool accessories to create exciting adventures for Barbie.
Fashionable, imaginative Barbie fun for 3 and over.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.