The Bramble family the Sylvanian Hedgehog Family are a very spikey lot!
Father Hedgehog Mortimer is the Sylvanian tailor. He makes all the clothes for everyone in Sylvania. He loves sewing while gently rocking in his rocking chair. Mother Hedgehog Eleanor Bramble designs and makes all the special Sylvanian costumes like wedding outfits and Sunday best clothes.
Brother Hedgehog Maxwell is learning how to be a tailor like his dad. He’s particularly good at measuring up material, but he can’t play with the needles and scissors as these can be dangerous.
Sister Hedgehog Abigail likes designing clothes. Shes especially good at designing dresses and frocks for herself which, if she is good, Mortimer and Eleanor make for her.
A great gift for ages three years and up. Please note: 4 x Hedgehog figures included.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 4 to 7 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.