Meet the Trunk Family with two adults and two children; Hugo, Savannah, Ivor and Nellie.
Father Hugo Trunk is a lumberjack with the important job of keeping Sylvania clean and tidy. Every morning he uses his strong trunk to clear fallen trees from the forest, and every afternoon he rewards himself with a long mud bath and an even longer lie down!
Mother Savannah Trunk prefers to use her brain rather than her brawn! She has a wonderful memory and, much to the annoyance of her family, never forgets anything. That's good news when it comes to their birthdays, of course, but bad news when it comes to any bad behaviour!
Brother Ivor Trunk desperately wants to be a hockey player when he grows up. He has great stick control and, now that his 'trunk skills' have improved so much, he also shows great promise in goal. His dad thinks he should still train to be a lumberjack, just in case!
Sister Nellie Trunk hates hockey, but loves ballet. The 'Sugar Plum Fairy' is her favourite role and she practices the steps every chance she gets. She wears a beautiful pink tutu and satin ballet slippers - but only when her brother is not around!
Encourage imaginative roleplay with the Sylvanian Families Elephant Family.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.