The Lopez Family from Sylvanian Families can’t wait to meet you!
The Lopez Family are the Wedding Planners of Sylvania. Father Cesar Lopez is a highly acclaimed wedding planner, known for his unprecedented style and innovation.
Mother Conchita Lopez is the bridal consultant with meticulous organisational skills, dedication, and a love of her work. Her job is to discuss and help the bride-to-be realise her dream wedding.
Brother Pablo Lopez is a little terror; always up to no good! He teases and upsets his sister and all her friends, endlessly chasing them with wriggly spiders and worms.
One of his favourite pranks is to hide one of Laya’s shoes and it always seems to be just before she needs to leave for school! Pablo is not the nicest of little boys but boys will be boys!
Sister Laya Lopez would like to be a wedding planner or consultant when she is older, so she spends hours helping her mother and father at work.
Twin babies Pedro and Pepi Lopez (sold separately) make up the other two members of the Lopez Family.
This four figure set’s ideal for children aged three years and up.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days