Coming to Sylvania from chillier places for Spring 2011, the Beaufort family are well known for their ice lollies and ice skating.
Father Sven Beaufort loves pushing his pink and blue ice cream cart all over Sylvania, because everyone is always so delighted when he shows up. The moment the children hear the melodic chimes of 'Greensleeves' they all rush out to buy one of his lollies or ice cream cones. Sven always makes sure there is one each left for him and his children!
Mother Vania Beaufort makes her husband's lollies and ice creams using only the very best ingredients, so her ice creams are always deliciously creamy and her lollies delightfully fruity. Strawberry, chocolate and vanilla seem to be the most popular flavours in Sylvania. Her favourite is glacier mint and has been ever since she was a small child.
Brother Valentine Beaufort might hate ice cream but he does love ice skating. He goes to the Sylvanian ice rink every weekend with his sister Verity, and they glide together around the ice pretending to be Torvill and Dean.
Sister Verity Beaufort wants to be a famous figure skater just like her brother. She would love to be in the Winter Olympics and win a gold medal for Sylvania. She practises far more than Valentine, but she just can't master a proper spin without getting dizzy and sometimes falling over.
The Polar Bear Family are a great addition to your Sylvanian Families collection.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.