Coming to Sylvania from chillier places for Spring 2011, the Beaufort family are well known for their ice lollies and ice skating.
Father Sven Beaufort loves pushing his pink and blue ice cream cart all over Sylvania, because everyone is always so delighted when he shows up. The moment the children hear the melodic chimes of 'Greensleeves' they all rush out to buy one of his lollies or ice cream cones. Sven always makes sure there is one each left for him and his children!
Mother Vania Beaufort makes her husband's lollies and ice creams using only the very best ingredients, so her ice creams are always deliciously creamy and her lollies delightfully fruity. Strawberry, chocolate and vanilla seem to be the most popular flavours in Sylvania. Her favourite is glacier mint and has been ever since she was a small child.
Brother Valentine Beaufort might hate ice cream but he does love ice skating. He goes to the Sylvanian ice rink every weekend with his sister Verity, and they glide together around the ice pretending to be Torvill and Dean.
Sister Verity Beaufort wants to be a famous figure skater just like her brother. She would love to be in the Winter Olympics and win a gold medal for Sylvania. She practises far more than Valentine, but she just can't master a proper spin without getting dizzy and sometimes falling over.
The Polar Bear Family are a great addition to your Sylvanian Families collection.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.