Enjoy the delightful country charms of the Sylvanian Families Field View Mill.
This rustic old windmill is a well known landmark in Sylvania. It sits on top of a hill and can been seen for miles around.
The mill used to make flour for all the bakers and cooks in Sylvania, but has now been made into a beautiful three storey house with space for a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
Open up the doors and look inside to find the beautifully decorated interior. There are two circular balconies, and a foldout porch swing for your Sylvanian Families to sit on.
The sails of the windmill really turn, and the top floor has a working winch and bucket to carry things to the very top. Hidden in the dome of the windmill is an observatory with a telescope, for gazing at the stars late at night.
Suitable for children aged four and up, the Field View Mill is a great home for one of your Sylvanian Families to live in.
Please note: Figures and furniture are not included.
- Sylvanian Families windmill house playset
- Opens out to reveal three floors
- Two circular balconies
- Foldout porch swing seat
- Working winch and bucket system
- Observatory with telescope in attic
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.