Your Sylvanian Families will feel right at home in Beachwood Hall.
This luxurious model house has two floors, with opening doors, a red tiled roof and creme walls. Open up the house to show the beautiful interior and five rooms inside, then set down the floor to give your Sylvanian Families the space they need to entertain guests. There is even a diagonal top landing you can set in place, so that your Sylvanians can easily move between the top floor bedrooms. The flight of stairs can be placed so it leads up to a bedroom, the landing, or the outside balcony.
When it's sunny outside, flip the floor piece over to create a grassy lawn for having garden parties on. And when it starts to get dark, the house has two working lights that can be moved between rooms, so that your Sylvanian Families always have enough light.
Sylvanian Families Beachwood Hall is a great way to encourage imaginative play, and a great addition to your Sylvanian Families collection.
Please note: Figures, furniture, decoration and scenery are not included. Please see our full range of Sylvanian Families products.
- Large house for your Sylvanian Families figures
- Opens out to reveal interior
- Attachable upstairs landing
- Stairs attach in a variety of places
- Floor piece flips to become a lawn
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.