When he drove the old hermit Ben Kenobi into Mos Eisley spaceport, young farm boy Luke Skywalker had no idea that he would end up becoming a Jedi Knight and saving the galaxy. Recreate the moment the adventure began with this special-edition set; Lego Star Wars Luke's Landspeeder.
Build the vehicle that Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi drive into the Tatooine spaceport of Mos Eisley. Recreate the epic moment when Obi-Wan first uses the Force on the Imperial Sandtroopers by uttering 'These are not the droids you're looking for.'
Luke's Landspeeder from Lego Star Wars features an all-new Landspeeder vehicle with a secret lightsaber compartment, a cast of droids and heroes, and a Sandtrooper guard with a security droid.
This Lego set comes with 5 minifigures; Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2, C-3PO and Sandtrooper
The Landspeeder belonging to Luke Skywalker, from Lego is made from 163 pieces and measures over 15cm long, 5cm wide and 5cm tall.
- Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2, C-3PO and sandtrooper Lego figures
- Landspeeder vehicle conceals secret lightsaber compartment
- Sandtrooper guard with security droid
- 163 pieces
- Measures over 15cm long, over 5cm wide and over 5cm tall
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi