- Available Thursday 13 October
Introduce children to the interactive LEGO Super Mario universe with this Adventures with Peach Starter Course (71403) for kids aged 6+ years old.
The Super Mario buildable game features a LEGO Peach figure that gives instant expressive responses via an LCD screen and speaker. Kids can have fun with gifting challenges and launching the Lava Bubble to topple the Lemmy figure from a tower. They can earn digital coins for helping LEGO Princess Peach play on the swing and for interactions with the Yellow Toad figure. The Flying ? Block offers rewards too. The red fruit can be ‘eaten’ by LEGO Peach, triggering happy reactions and earning extra coins. It can also be gifted to the Yellow Toad or another interactive figure (not included).
LEGO Peach can also be connected to LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi (extra figures not included) via Bluetooth to win bonus coins for teamwork. The companion LEGO Super Mario app has building instructions, inspirational ideas and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- The interactive Peach figure has a colour sensor, an LCD screen to display instant reactions and a speaker to play sounds from the video games
- Collectible LEGO Super Mario Starter Courses and Expansion Sets allow fans to expand, rebuild and create unique levels.
- LEGO Peach figure requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included) and connects via Bluetooth with LEGO Luigi or Mario (not included) for a 2-player game
- Suitable for ages 6 years +
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days