Line up your Hexbug Nanos for a blisteringly fast race with the Hexbug Nano Raceway Set.
Use the 28 pieces in this Hexbug Nano habitat set to make a race track for your Nanos. Hold your chosen Nanos in the starting blocks, then release the clamps to start the race! Your Nanos will then race along the track you've created, flipping the chequered flag to win the race when they cross the finish line. Set up races against your friends' Nanos, or test your own Hexbugs on a variety of different track layouts.
The Raceway Set comes with two exclusive Hexbug Nano bug mutations, with special racing markings. The Nanos require two LR44 batteries between them, which are included. An exciting racing challenge for fans of Hexbug Nanos aged 3 and up.
There are all sorts of different Hexbugs for you to collect, check out our full range of Hexbug robots and accessories.
- Put together your own Hexbug Nano race track
- 28 track pieces, including starting gates
- Pass through the finish line and raise the chequered flag
- Includes two exclusive Hexbug Nano bug mutations
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days