Start your collection of miniature robot creatures with the HEXBUG Nano .
Each of these tiny robotic bugs has a small motor inside it. Using the power of vibrations, the HEXBUG Nano scurries around like a real insect, and flips over when it lands on its back.
There are plenty of different colours and styles to collect, and you can keep track of them on the HEXBUG website. Each Nano comes in its own testube container.
The HEXBUG Nano uses one LR44 battery, which is included. Styles of Hexbug Nano vary, and you will recieve a random colour. A fantastic collectible for kids aged 3 and up.
There are a large number of habitats for your HEXBUG Nanos to live, and all sorts of other Hexbugs for you to collect. Check out our full range of Hexbug robots and accessories.
- Scurries around like a real bug
- Flips over by itself when on its back
- Track your collection on the HEXBUG website
- Comes in a test tube container
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.