Visit an iconic destination from the Chuggington TV programme, the Chuggington - Fix and Go Repair Shed.
The Fix and Go Repair Shed is a feature playset with lights, sounds and three different play areas. Use the scanner to check the engines and find out what's wrong, place the engine on to the tilt to use the tool to 'fix' the problem. Finally, once the engine has been repaired, slide through the wash and turn the crank to make your engine squeaky 'clean'.
The playset includes a die cast Brewster engine and is compatable with other die cast Chuggington engines. An open ended play system means that the Fix and Go Repair Shed can be easily connected to other Chuggington playsets to create an entire Chuggington world.
The Chuggington - Fix and Go Repair Shed is a great way to encourage role play.
- Die cast Brewster engine
- 'Scan' the engine for faults
- Use the tilt and 'fix' the train
- Turn the crank and 'wash' the train
- Connects to other Chuggington playsets
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.49 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £99.99 or £5.99 for orders under £99.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days