Young or old, keen modeller or just a beginner, the Hornby RailRoad range answers the needs of many and is a perfect complement to the variety of locomotives, rolling stock, track, buildings, and accessories that can be found in the current Hornby catalogue. Devoid of easily damaged detail parts the suitably livered RailRoad locomotives are fitted with efficient drive mechanisms and have pickups on all drive wheels ensuring smooth running. All the RailRoad models are fitted with the standard Hornby hook and bar type couplings and will therefore easily couple to those locomotives and rolling stock in both the standard Hornby and Thomas & Friends ranges. With this in mind it is easy to see that those models that make up the Hornby RailRoad range are a simple and cost effective way of adding to a train set providing a suitable and most appropriate stepping stone into the varied and fascinating World of model railways.
This locomotive is decorated in blue industrial British Rail livery with bold white stencilling. Although this locomotive is one of the more basic in the Hornby range, it is built with all the quality and design features you would expect from a classic Hornby train.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.