Take pictures from the air with the Air Hogs R/C Hawkeye Helicopter.
This awesome remote control helicopter has a fully functional camera built into the front, allowing you to take videos and pictures as you fly it through the air. The helicopter has 4 directional flying, allowing you to pilot it left, right, up and down, and Steady-Fly technology for easy, stable flying. With its durable polystyrene body, the Hawkeye is safe from knocks and crashes.
The camera can take five minutes of video, or hundreds of photos, and connects to your computer through the controller to download the footage. The helicopter also charges when the controller is connected to your computer. No additional software is needed to view the images on your computer,
To use the Hawkeye, your computer needs either Windows Me/XP/2000/Vista/7, or Mac OSX10 and upwards. You'll also need a spare USB port, and a monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included). Suitable for ages 5 and up.
Air Hogs R/C Hawkeye Helicopter is a fantastic remote control toy, suitable for indoor or outdoor play, that the entire family will enjoy playing with.
Please note: Styles vary.
- Remote control helicopter with built-in camera
- 4 way flying and Steady-Fly technology
- Captures up to 5 minutes of video or hundreds of pictures
- Download pictures and charge helicopter from the controller
- Durable polystyrene construction
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.