Why we love the Scalextric Cars 2 Set
1. Awesome track with 10 different circuit layouts
2. Features Cars 2's Lightning McQueen and Francesco Bernoulli
3. Each controller has two settings for learner drivers and experts
4. Very easy assembly
Pit Lightning McQueen against Francesco Bernoulli with the Scalextric Cars 2 Set.
This Scalextric Start set is perfect for beginners as it has:
- Easy to fit track that sets up really quickly
- Magnatraction to help cars stay on the track
- Two settings - beginners and a 'fast' mode for when you're more experienced
With more than seven metres of track, you can build the circuit in the picture with a section shaped like McQueen's number 95, or choose from nine other layouts to recreate your favourite scenes from the movie.
Requires a mains plug and floor or table space measuring 186cm x 130cm.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 6 to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.