- Out of stock
Find out who's the fastest and toughest Monster Truck as they compete in the Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Wreckin' Raceway.
Inspired by the epic downhill races from the Hot Wheels Monster Trucks YouTube series, Bigfoot and Gunkster smash and crash down the mountain, over crushable cars and through a sequence of obstacles to blast through the cave to claim the coveted Champions Cup. First truck over the bridge triggers an 'explosion', sending second place and the announcer flying. The set folds for portability and easy storage.
- Race down the Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Wreckin' Raceway to win the Champions Cup and secure bragging rights!
- The set comes with 2 Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Bigfoot and Gunkster to kick off the competition.
- Release trucks from the fair-start gate and cheer them on as they destroy crushable cars, plow through a roadblock and evade snapping crocodiles.
- First truck to smash into the cave triggers an explosion that wipes out the bridge and sends the included announcer guy and second-place vehicle flying! It also reveals the trophy!
- Suitable for ages 4 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days