Unleash the beast with the Hot Wheels Toxic Ape Attack Playset!
This wild gorilla launches a furious attack against any car that wants to get in the Hot Wheels’ City Garage (not included).
Defeat the ape by hurling cars from the launcher around him or hit him with them. Once he’s fallen over, a secret fast-track exit connector that clips onto other Hot Wheels City sets appears.
The 30cm-long Ape Attack playset comes with:
- 1x Ape Attack set
- 1x Hot Wheels Car
- An angry gorilla moves when the launcher is pressed, creating an obstacle for cars that try to stunt at or around it!
- Bright green "sludge" – to amp up the toxic theme - presents epic obstacles in an enriching and exciting storytelling setting.
- Excellent addition to any Hot Wheels City build (sold separately) with a recognizable location to add to an existing configuration.
- The set comes with a stand launcher that also controls the gorilla's movements and one Hot Wheels vehicle.
- Product dimensions 22.5 x 14 x 30.5 cm
For ages 4 - 8 years old.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.