With chunky styling for small hands this Fireman San Wooden Jupite Fire Engine with figure is perfect for pre-schoolers! Easy to grip little ones can push Jupiter along the floor to the next rescue adventure!
Includes 1 wooden, two-sided Fireman Sam/Firefighter Penny figure with ‘drop n play’ feet to help promote promotes hand-eye coordination. Chunky and robust, this wooden vehicle inspires imaginative play, allowing storytelling skills to develop whilst having fun! Made from environmentally responsible FSC Wood and suitable for children aged 3 years and over.
Crafted for young Fireman Sam fans whilst staying true to the classic Fireman Sam styling, this fun range aims to stimulate a child’s imagination during play.
- The Fireman Sam Jupiter Fire Engine with free-wheeling wheels features a moveable rescue platform with removable feature panels and 2 sided Sam/Penny wooden figure
- Durable, Sustainable and Imaginative Play, made from environmentally responsible FSC certified wood
- Suitable for children aged 3 years +
- Approx dimensions 23 x 12 x 15 cm
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.