Disrupt Evil Doctor Porkchop's nefarious schemes with the Lego Toy Story 3 Western Train 7597.
Rex has been trapped in a train carriage rigged with dynamite to explode! Only Woody, Buzz, Jessie and Bullseye can defeat the Evil Doctor Porkchops and rescue him in time. Ride Bullseye to catch up with the runaway train and make your way to the front of the engine.
The Western Train features 4 cars with opening doors, roofs and even traps! This playset comes with 4 train cars including an engine, guard carriage, passenger and cargo carriage. Also featured are Evil Doctor Porkchop, Rex, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie and Bullseye minifigures for you to play with. Built from 589 individual pieces, this Lego playset is suitable for children aged 8 years and up.
The Lego Toy Story 3 Western Train 7597 is an excellent way to encourage imaginative play.
- Evil Doctor Porkchops
- Buzz Lightyear
- 4 train cars with opening doors and roofs
- Traps on the roof
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.49 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £99.99 or £5.99 for orders under £99.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days