Why we love the Lego Ninjago Destiny's Bounty Ship
1. 684 piece set
2. Includes six minifigures and 16 weapons
3. Cannon really fires and anchor drops
4. Transforms from sailing to flight mode
5. The Ultimate Ninjago set
Investigate the ruins of an ancient flying ship, the 684 piece Destiny's Bounty.
The Ninjago have found the ancient Hypnobrai staff, but the slimy General Skales has launched an ambush with his accomplice Slithraa. Watch out; they're after the awesome power of the staff. As if that's not bad enough, the ship is boarded by Lord Garmadon, who takes on Sensei Wu one on one - its the ultimate battle of good and evil!
This ship is simply packed with features, like a cannon that really fires and an anchor to drop when you reach the shrine. Whn you've retrieved the treasure, fold the sails into wings and engage flight mode to make your escape. Included in the box you'll find six minifigures:
- Sensei Wu
- Kendo Zane
- Kendo Jay
- Lord Garmadon
- Skales and Slithraa
- as well as the snake staff shrine, golden Hypnobrai Staff and 16 weapons
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery - Currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £99.99 or £5.99 for orders under £99.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days