The Lego City - Airport 3182 never closes its doors to the public!
There's always such a rush at the Airport; the people of Lego City get flights from here to anywhere in the world. Passengers enter the terminal building through revolving doors, check in at the ticket desk, go through the X-ray machine and relax in the lounge.
Once the control tower gives the all clear, the flight attendant begins boarding passengers onto the plane. The plane's door opens up allowing minifigures to get on board. Meanwhile, the engineer drives the baggage cart to load any baggage and maintain the plane.
With 703 pieces, the Airport features an airplane, airport terminal, control tower and baggage cart. You'll also get 5 minifigures - passenger, pilot, flight attendant, steward and engineer. The airplane measures over 20 inches (50cm) in length and 7 inches (17cm) tall while the terminal measures 10 inches (25cm) tall and 10 inches wide.
The Lego City - Airport 3182 is an excellent way to encourage imaginative play and a great addition to a Lego City collection.
- Airplane - 50cm long
- Airport terminal - 25cm long, 25cm tall
- Control tower
- Baggage cart
- 5 minifigures - passenger, pilot, flight attendant, steward and service man
- Baggage truck
- Revolving terminal doors
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Available for £5.99
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days