In the Battle of Naboo, Jar Jar Binks and his Gungan chums fought against wave after wave of invading Trade Federation battle droids. With the Lego Star Wars Battle of Naboo set, you can recreate all the epic action.
The pack includes Jar Jar Binks and a Gungan soldier armed with a transparent energy shield. It also features a 25cm long Trade Federation troop carrier, two droid pilots and 8 battle droids.
If you're a Clone Wars fan, you'll love sending the racks of battle droids into action - and putting up some Gungan resitance. The Battle of Naboo set has 241 pieces and is suitable for kids aged seven and up.
- 12 minifigures - Jar Jar Binks, Gungan soldier, 2 droid pilots and 8 battle droids
- Trade Federation troop carrier
- Gungan weapons including the new transparent energy shield
- Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days