Why we love the Lego Dino Defense HQ
- 792 piece Lego set
- Massive dinosaur hunter base with opening doors
- 4 x Lego minifigures and 3 x dinosaurs
- Net and crane arm to catch dinosaurs
- Helicopter and jeep vehicles
Prepare for an epic prehistoric battle at the Lego Dino Defense HQ.
Equipped with a communications center, laboratory and tranquilizer refilling station, the Dino Defense HQ is a hive of activity in the heart of dinosaur country. But all hands are needed at battle stations when the alarm goes off and a massive herd of dinosaurs comes stomping up to the gates.
Put together this massive 792 piece Lego set to prepare the dinosaur hunter's base for an attack. The t-rex, raptor and coelophysis and powerful and angry dinosaurs, but the Dino Defense HQ is well-equipped to fend them off with:
- Opening and closing gates
- Helicopter and jeep vehicles
- 3 x tranqulizer flick missiles
- Working net and crane arm
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
£3.99 Free until Friday 15th November 2019!
- Order before 3pm and collect your order on the next working day at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 2 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.