There's a four-alarm fire! Rush from the living quarters, slide down the fireman's pole and hurry over to the Fire Garage where the fire truck and rescue truck are waiting. Speed through Lego City to the burning building and use the truck's ladder and jump sheet to rescue anyone stuck upstairs!
When the fire alarm sounds, it's time for action! This Fire Station has everything you'll need to save the day, from a central station with control and alarm rooms, to two garages with working doors, to a team of brave firefighters and a pair of realistic firefighting vehicles. Race to the rescue in the big fire truck and fire chief's car!
Piece together the Lego parts to build this Fire Station, complete with Fire Truck featuring a ladder that extends to a massive 39cm long and rotates 180 degrees, there is also a Fire Car.
This Fire Station from Lego is divided into sub-models for easy building and instant play; garage, office and more. Raise and lower the garage doors. This set also comes with 4 firefighter minifigures with equipment.
Fire Station measures 43cm by 22cm and the fire engine is 17cm long.
Lego City - Fire Station 7208 is made from 600 pieces, a great set for encouraging construction skills.
- Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in up to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Fast Track Dispatch
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £4.99 for orders under £39.99
- Available on selected items, when they are bought on their own or with other fast track items. Eligible products will display a fast track icon.
- Delivery in up to 2 working days
- UK mainland only
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.